2. Limitations on Use. The content on this website is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation; you may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this website, except to the extent expressly permitted by COMPANY and any other person it designates; any unauthorized use of this website or its content is prohibited. Without any prejudice to the previous statement, images posted on this website cannot be downloaded other than for personal use; republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of the mentioned images is prohibited. The owner of some images is Thinkstock.com.
3. Not Legal Advice. Content on this website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this website treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness or currency of the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of content on this website or materials linked from this website is at your own risk.
6. No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through this website any content or material containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization, without the express written permission of COMPANY. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive areas of this website, where appropriate you (a) may list along with your name, address and email address, your own website’s URL and (b) may recommend third party websites, goods or services so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such recommended website, product or service or its recommendation. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this website.
7. Advertisers. This website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted or approved for inclusion on this website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. COMPANY will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
From time to time COMPANY may engage third parties to perform functions on its behalf; for example, to host or operate the website, to send email, to analyze data, to assist with marketing and customer service. These third parties may have access to your personal information for the purpose of performing such functions on COMPANY’s behalf.
9. Errors and Corrections. COMPANY does not represent or warrant that this website or the content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. COMPANY does not warrant or represent that the content available on or through this website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. COMPANY may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content at any time.
10. Third Party Content. Third party content (including content posted by COMPANY members individually) may appear on this website or may be accessible via links from this website. You warrant that you understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the opinions of COMPANY, its officers, members, employees or agents. COMPANY shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this website.
11. DISCLAIMER. COMPANY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY COMPANY.
COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COSTS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, (B) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, COMPANY’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO €1.00.
14. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 11 (Disclaimer), 12 (Limitation of Liability), and 13 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of COMPANY and its officers, members, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the website. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
19. THIS WEBSITE USES FIRST AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES AS WELL AS GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND YANDEX.METRICA TOOLS IN ORDER TO INTER ALIA (I) GATHER DIFFERENT DATA INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE INFORMATION ON USERS' BEHAVIOR, AND (II) TO CREATE DEMOGRAPHICS AND USERS' INTERESTS REPORTS. ANY USER CAN OPT-OUT BY INSTALLING GOOGLE’S OR YANDEX'S OPT-OUT BROWSERS TOOLS.
ДАННЫЙ ВЕБ-САЙТ ИСПОЛЬЗУЕТ ФАЙЛЫ ТАРГЕТИНГА (ОРИГИНАЛЬНЫЕ И ТРЕТЬИХ ЛИЦ, "ФАЙЛЫ COOKIES"), А ТАКЖЕ ИНСТРУМЕНТЫ GOOGLE ANALYTICS И ЯНДЕКС.МЕТРИКА, В ЧАСТНОСТИ, В ЦЕЛЯХ ( I) СБОРА РАЗЛИЧНЫХ СВЕДЕНИЙ, В ТОМ ЧИСЛЕ КАСАЮЩИХСЯ ПОВЕДЕНИЯ ПОСЕТИТЕЛЕЙ САЙТА, ( II) СОЗДАНИЯ ОТЧЕТОВ ПО ДЕМОГРАФИИ ПОСЕТИТЕЛЕЙ САЙТА И ИХ ИНТЕРЕСАМ. ЛЮБОЙ ПОСЕТИТЕЛЬ МОЖЕТ ЗАБЛОКИРОВАТЬ ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЕ УКАЗАННЫХ ФАЙЛОВ ПОСРЕДСТВОМ УСТАНОВКИ К БРАУЗЕРАМ ДОПОЛНЕНИЙ, РАЗРАБОТАННЫХ КОМПАНИЯМИ GOOGLE ИЛИ ЯНДЕКС.